了解你自己 ------- Henry goes to Taiwan, China, and Germany ------- Erkenne Dich Selbst

Monday, June 27, 2005

introduction and thanks to a friend

It's too bad that I am starting this journal so late into my summer in Taiwan; I would have gotten a lot out of recording my thoughts earlier. But better to start late than never to start at all.

Jarred Taylor inspired me to write this blog. Jarred, I hope you can forgive me for copying your idea. Jarred has been writing thoughtful and engrossing blog entries for about a month at www.journeyswithjrod.blogspot.com. Although his aim of keeping in touch with family and friends while away in D.C. and France is certainly worthwhile, the most inspiring part of Jarred's reasoning for creating a blog is his mission of self-exploration. By keeping a daily journal of ideas, opinions, observations, and photographs, he is correct in believing that he will earn rich insights into his experiences in D.C. and France, as well as insights about himself.

Because I am starting so late, in the next entry I will summarize what I've done in Taiwan so far.

2 Comments:

Blogger Derek said...

Derek Chronicles Was Here !

7:30 AM

 
Blogger Jarred said...

Thanks, Hank, for your comments. Together we will rule the blogosphere.

5:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home