了解你自己 ------- Henry goes to Taiwan, China, and Germany ------- Erkenne Dich Selbst

Sunday, July 17, 2005

good news and bad news

Good News
In the next few weeks, the postings on this blog are going to get more interesting. This week I will finish up my time in Taipei and head out to visit friends in Hong Kong, take the 28-hour train across China to Beijing and visit friends there, travel with four great Davidson people to see the desert of Xinjiang province, live in yurts, maybe get close to the Pakistan-China border, and more.
Bad News
In the next few weeks, the postings on this blog are going to get a lot less frequent for the same reason that they're going to get more interesting -- I'll be traveling a lot. Hopefully at least twice a week I'll still write a post and upload pictures.

In other bad news, even though I just got back from a beautiful day driving through the mountains along the coast of Taiwan with two friends from work, I can't write about it today, because a typhoon is pummelling Taiwan, and I need to go home (in fact, classes and work might be canceled tomorrow).

I know I owe some people e-mails, I promise I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home